T&A has extensive experience of working with overseas enterprises towards achieving successful and accelerated entry into India.
Why Think about India Market Entry
As the global economic growth shifts from the developed economies to the developing economies especially India, global companies need a new and adaptive way to reinvent their strategies, people and risk to thrive. India offers a diverse and dynamic market, and therefore the challenges and opportunities vary, depending on the sector and business model of global firms.
Establishing your operation and generating demand for your products in India will require a very strategic, calculative and collaborative approach.
T&A Consulting offers a sophisticated combination of consulting, financial, business and industry experience – a result-oriented advisory solution, instrumental in constructing your best market entry plan. This involves helping foreign companies prepare for market, identify suitable target markets and consumers, funding and market entry support via direct export, trade shows, distribution, acquisition or direct investment.
How can we Help?
- Recommend an entry plan into the Indian market based on current industry trends and competitive dynamics
- Determine likely strategic partners i.e. agent/distributor agreements, licensing, value added resellers, technology transfer, buy back arrangements and joint ventures
- Contact qualified prospects discreetly and confidentially managing the due diligence process
- Business-negotiation services and finalization of contractual terms through to closing
- Quasi representation for client locally to ensure better visibility and stronger relationship with customers and business partners/vendors
- Facilitate introductions and meetings between the client and individual
We offer you a personalized bundled view of India market entry recommendation services to overcome those complications and facilitate strategies for your smooth entry in the Indian market.
- In-depth research & analysis of target sector
- Identify Gaps & Opportunities in India
- Match strengths of clients companies with the gaps in Indian sector
- Apprise on regulatory aspects, trade and non-trade barriers specific to client’s target industry
- Present a detailed Trade Advisory report
- Provide opportunity assessment reports on sectors of interest
- Regular market intelligence updates on target sectors
- Regular updates on relevant regulatory changes
- Identify Indian companies operating in the target segment
- Assess suitability & Interest
- Present a summary report providing detailed profile of the shortlisted companies based on one to one discussions & internal evaluations
- To shortlist potential manufacturing/office locations based on the requirements provided by client and advice on most suitable site alternatives along with details such as gross rental, availability, normal Lease terms and structures and lease tenor
- Advantages/Disadvantages of setting up in a Domestic Tariff Area vis-a-vis Special Economic Zone
- Tax incentives/grants available from the local government for setting up of manufacturing facilities
- Submit, co-ordinate and expedite all relevant government building and manufacturing statutory approvals.
- Project monitoring and tracking to ensure all programmes remain on schedule
- Single Point contact in India with a designated person for all enquiries
- Recruitment and selection of staff including senior management
- Provide local representation wherever necessary
- Liaise with contractors and vendors
- Review and advice on office lease agreement
- Advice and draft employment agreement
- Assist with negotiation of vendor/contractor price and payment terms
- Attend weekly teleconference progress meetings
- Tracking important industry events and apprise regularly
- Attend and participate on behalf of clients
- Manage country pavilion at trade events for clients
- Organizing trade missions and providing support to trade delegations
- Pre-briefings on cultural aspects while dealing with Indian companies
- Facilitating B2B meetings and arranging trade and investment seminars
- Develop meetings plan & submit detailed itinerary
- Advice on individual companies point of discussions
- Accompany to meetings
- Prepare Call Reports
- Registration and permission from Reserve Bank of India (if applicable)
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) towards filing an application for Incorporation of a Company and x Obtaining certificate of incorporation
- Immediate Business Compliances including obtaining PAN (Permanent Account Number), TAN (Tax Deduction Account Number), Service tax, VAT(Value Added Tax), IEC (Importers Exporters Code) and Excise Registration
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on trademark clearance search and filing of each trademark application